AMP 0.47% $1.05 amp limited

Let’s start afresh - it is about future price which is about current perception of profit, page-54

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    @Birchcorp I apologise when I re-read my comments I realised it could have offended. So apologies.

I worked for this group less than 12 months ago. This group were large and very bad. And they were of that vintage (perhaps earlier). That's left. They didn't have the ethics you'd want. But no doubt they were an outlier. 

Ive been reading posts on AMP since investing in them - and that was before the big drop unfortunstely. Tbh I only joined in the discussion after seeing BA continue to have a crack. I thought why just read when I can participate/contribute. Given I have had a degree of involvement in the industry.

Anyway. Apologies. That was more me having a crack at the group I worked for not anything else. I'm still with amp for my stuff. I just transferred to a group of good operators who have demonstrated many times they've got my best interests at heart.

Ive bought more at the bottom so I'm all for anything positive re: AMP and especially it's short-medium term share price!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
-0.005(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $2.799B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.06 $1.05 $6.743M 6.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 60472 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 34406 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.