let coles run aus post

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    On the weekend I picked up couple frozen pizzas from Coles for 3 bucks each. I didn’t even check it; they were on special so I chuck them in the trolley.

Last night I took one out the freezer to see if they were made in China or Thailand…. A pizza for $3 what you reckon!
    Blamey…I was shocked it was made in Germany!!!!! A German Pizza ( Dr Oetker)? I never had a German pizza before… even in my backpacker days in Germany never had a Pizza …like they were around 15 bucks and I’m talking 1976… For that money one could bath in Pilsener Beer…
    You could imagine how fast that pizza went in the oven and to strict German instructions… I washed it down with a nice red, and It was delicious after I spiced it up with some oregano and black olives…
    Now I was thinking how Coles do this…. bring pizzas from Germany and bread from Ireland and sell them for couple dollar…???
    just last week I shipped a parcel to Sydney , ordinary mail, same size as the pizza box but a bit heavier … the pizza was 335 g my parcel was 550g… and I was charges 11 bucks by Australia post…. Same thing I bought a laptop from an online auction …got it for $100 but shipping was $45…? Australia post charged $20…
    We had this same type of overcharging with food before…. until Coles new management found a way of cutting prices in a big way and I’m very impressed… Petty I don’t have Westfarmers shares!
    So if Coles can do this with Grocery,… couldn’t they do it with postal services…. I say let them run Australia Post and stop them ripping off Aussies…they are a cash cow for the Government….
    Now I buy most of my stuff online from USA where postal charges is 1/2 what we pay…. Online retailer should get stuck into AP and stop this ridiculous rip off….

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.