EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Let Holders Choose Farmin, page-101

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    I had my very last meeting late last week. This potential CEO/MD wants to go over all re ego that he is privy to.

I would expect a decision hopefully by mid June

I have spent many months canvassing potential directors covering all positions. Travelled to most states during this time. It's been costly and tiring. But if I sat idling by whinging about it nothing would happen.

I will not go into pros/cons of all serious points covered and raised for obvious reasons.

I will hopefully have a decision soon enough. One thing I will say is everyone that I spoke to agree the north is where the potential lies not RG.

Also our current cash position is a concern. Wabbit is also correct if a new team comes in and given our current situation it would be a hard road and the damage has been done and unfortunately farmin at this stage is our only saviour So I guess whether this new team wishes to join us or not then they will have hard work and serious decisions to be made in any case.

So let's just see what eventuates. I am tired of trying so hard and will accept what eventuates or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.