EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Let Holders Choose Farmin, page-104

1. 4,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    docmin24.

You blame the board the only difference between you and me is the reason and I blame finance you have not said one word regarding finance if you change the the board we are still in the same position.
    If you had access to finance I am sure you would have informed the board and all this would have been unnecessary.
    Every one knows it would have been better to have drilled in the north and I agree with you.
    We had money to drill one well what were you going to do with the gas if you found it with no plant and no pipe line I think it was Healyn said tolling and I think they would have looked in to that before deciding to drill RGN1 which was the best option at that time to increase revenue to drill further wells.
    If RGN1 had been ok not one word would have been said also there is no guarantee the a well in the north would be ok.
    You know as well as me the board do not decide where to drill that is done by experts in that field and the results are not know until the drill is finished.
    The board have all the information and make their decisions on that we have very little information to base our decisions the information we have .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.