EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Let Holders Choose Farmin, page-108

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    A199. I alone have no say who gets on our board. You have wisdom beyond your years. Well done. That's up to 2 important things. 3 professional people wanting to step up and challenge. Which I have facilitated. Hope they say yes. Can't blame them if they don't and the majority of SH,s voting against current team. Glad you found it funny. This is how it works. Lol.

Wabbit we both have completely different views. So why would I talk about funding, plans etc when I support the removal of them all. How many times must I say it. I will tell you zip. Surely you can come up with a way to get this stock moving with a new team if that happens. I have presented several funded plans. Just look outside the box. Isn't that difficult.

If a new team steps up and challenges then why are you 3 board lovers so confident that the top 10/20 holders would be dead against a new plan and team.

Most of these I have spoken to are furious of what we have become. MIN isn't a must get vote. They are smart enough and they would consider pro/con like us all. Remember these large holders just want a profit the sooner the better. I know I do.

Our 4yr plan has been a disaster. Anyway let you 3 argue on about not sure what exactly. But keep the game going I guess. At least I am attempting to save my investment while our switched on team are destroying it. Night all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.