EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Let Holders Choose Farmin, page-10

1. 5,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3326
    A199 seriously no idea? Mmmm

I have a great understanding while you were not a holder I basically pleaded with board re consolidation level and drilling north first over a couple of meetings 3 yrs back at EGO office.

Now look where we are. My comment as silly as it sounds is purely tongue in cheek out of frustration and the go slow approach. as almost every holders SP has been decimated by our teams and consultants decisions.

SO as my post angers 4 HC posters the majority see it as tongue in cheek. No farmin cares nothing of what I say. Our farmin see us in a very dire situation due to all the great positive achievements as Wabbit has highlighted and will only accept a deal that suits them not us. So why is that if we are so good?

Anyway lighten up. We will get what we deserve. Obviously our team love to drag feet as cash is low. Consultants, admin and wages have to be paid. What's left is to send releases talking us up as we can't fund anything re what the company is about. Dead in water at present.

So holders can do a lot better in my opinion. Most holders have no idea of the professionals who hold stock in this company. WELL I do know! Have a wonderful day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.