EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Let Holders Choose Farmin, page-123

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Stumpy why would I call 249 ATM I said months ago getting 3 directors who are experienced with proven record and passionate and see opportunities as I do is the critical step. It's the sensible approach. Ranting about 249 achieve nothing only excites our good Wabbit. Keeps him employed and something to post about.

As far as having any large holder supporting my proposals again why would I break trust of any confidential details if indeed or not I ever had conversations. Might add why waste my time if I haven't had any meetings with important people. I have travelled far and wide. Spent over a year on all types of scenarios which best suits my investment.

All I can say is that I would never disclose any body of whom I have had or not conversations with. Integrity is everything.

It's just a process that has to have confidentiality and integrity. Surely you understand that.
    Don't need a result like last time. Have a good day.

Wabbit again no idea of when I joined as holder. It was 2007/2008. No idea of multiple holdings or amount. Top 20 means nothing when one holder had overwhelming majority of support back then. No idea of my share level prior to first 249. Why would I bother if only had a couple of shares. Would have saved me an expensive court case.

As far as ERM did you have constant talks after failed first 249. Did you receive 11th call to get numbers to call erm 249 in first place. Paul Tony Kent all requested and used my very large support base the rest is history. I spent hundreds of hours in support. Do not assume you know anything. You clearly don't. The ERM key players know exactly what occurred. The rest is history and means nothing today and our current situation.

Anyway give it a rest. Enough of Tit for tat. Just wait and see if change happens firstly. If it doesn't then you can rant all you like about me. Means nothing to me.

Do not assume you know as you don't. A fresh change in my opinion is a far better option than the status quo. Ego is tired, lost confidence and every single holder deserves a fresh exciting chance of market excitement. Not another year of broken promises and bad decisions.

Of course there are going to be difficulties going forward for anyone. Why is that simple our team have grossly underperformed and delivered a bad balance sheet and destroyed market confidence. No one believes in this team in my opinion. Just look at volumes and all time SP. no one is believing or interested.

Your opinion is baseless and frankly out of touch with reality and goes against what every single holder expects with every single company listed. You continually support those who have let us all down and continue to. So a fresh change in my opinion is critically necessary.

Holders will decide not me. I am no one just a frustrated holder doing ones part to see better future for ones investment. If you even spoke or listened to the many within and outside ego you would be critical as I am. But then again you wouldn't would you. You are one of a kind and at 80+ it is an amazing effort of stamina you have. I believe you are not the person you claim to be.

Anyway enough from me. Over to you to blah blah blah. Have a good day to all. Will Friday bring 14c. Going great aren't we.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.