EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Samurai8 I asked Samuri8 to explain a post that I did not...

1. 4,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Samurai8

I asked Samuri8 to explain a post that I did not understand how a trade could be executed in that manner the answer he has given I do not understand I have been trading for 50 years and do not know of that method can anyone explain what he means.
    Below are the order of posts.
    S
    Perhaps I did buy your shares Rabbit, although if its not in packets of One Million it will unfortunately a cancelled Buy.I did not realise you held 88E,However EGO are a handy tax offset right now 80% plus down in original valuation is manna from heaven.

ME
    Explain how 1M it would be cancelled that is a new one on me.
    As far as I know if you had a sell of 500k in the market and a buy of 1m they would purchase the 500k and leave a buy of 500k.
    S
    Far be it from me to teach the Rabbit anything,you seem to know it all.
    ME
    It was your post and now you cannot explain why the 1 m would be cancelled and I said as far as I know which is not set in stone and you could inform me differently I am open to correction
    S
    Rabbit fully knowing that I dont have to explain my trading methods to you in any way shape or form, I have decided to be a little patient on this occasion as I am assured many others have been very very very patient with you in the past,Rabbit its called,keyboard,curser & mouse

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.