EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Wabbit I personally take offence to your post. You are a...

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Wabbit I personally take offence to your post.

You are a determined board supporter and I am not. They lost my support a while back. Accountability stops at the top, not pathetic passing the buck and blaming holders and the global market. Their performance after all these years has been disgraceful and enough is enough imo. Holders deserve much better performance then what has been delivered. Plus how do they survive a 2nd strike when they have nothing positive to say to holders at AGM. A 10c SP isn't going to cut in when no money in bank is it. They are in survival mode, simple as that.

The Environ report was very detailed and clearly stated the actions to be taken. These actions are costly to build 2/3 huge ponds and wouldn't be completed till 2018. How on earth do you conclude I am lying? How do we fund this? They haven't even remediated the water issue!

The company does not have the funds to be wasted on another year of directing funds into this failed well. The water issue is real and not solved. The consultants daily costs are huge pertaining to this well. The gas flow rates would if successful only top up the already depleting RG plant at best. Again all this is not good enough to save a falling SP and reward it's investors is it imo!

Then we have an AGM coming up with potential 2nd strike, only a matter of time before the biggest holders change sentiment. What planet are you on in accusing big holder like myself a liar. Maybe you can actually read and understand what is happening here and stop reading the EGO script in continuing your plant type support. Holders are losing big time here and why should this board remain here after the damaged situation where we are at. Then the saving attempt to get farmin to take 50% of our tenements so this company survives. How on earth are they still here, it's a huge mess, who is accountable need to go simple as that.

My advice wake up and truly understand exactly where we are and what in fact is happening here. But you won't will you. I will make it clear for you. We are almost broke, no money to do anything on the plan and without farmin we achieve nothing, in fact continue to fail holders and the future picture isn't good and come AGM how on earth can our board say believe in us and support us. Not going to happen is it. This year the big holders will change sentiment - FACT!

I personally wish they held AGM now, the sooner we have change the better off all holders would be. They are responsible for our very poor position imo and you will never see it this way. The sooner we have change the better we will all be and the best part of it is you wouldn't have to post again will you.

Almost all holders do not believe in you or your constant attacking of every holders posts every single day. Why is that, obvious to me. Just image if we hit below 10c and no farmin what script support will you attack the fury of holders posts then. I would move onto another stock and start again if I was you. You truly must be a great poker player. So who lies straight in bed is hypercritical look in mirror and read our company performance that is real!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.