GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

let it go into administration

1. 12,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I know most disagree

The overwhelming tenor in all the posts is:

Information has been kept form SH's - transactions were "steam-rolled" - GXY raised 100's of millions of funds (SH, Insto etc) - has an unsustainable debt/asset ratio and is not forthcoming with any meaningful answers (at least at this point)

The only way to get to some of the important answers:

WHERE DID ALL THE MONEY GO and why are we in this mess

can only be answered if the company books are being examined and we can see what was spent on what and for which purpose.

No one can tell me that the tragic incident at Jiangsu is the sole reason for the current situation.

There are insurance policies that a company (at least here in Oz) is required to carry (to for one to comply with law and debt convenants) that would to some extend compensate for what has happened - or the liability insurance of whoever designed the plant causing the incident could be drawn upon.

It would also prevent the current board from engaging in options out-lined under the "conspiracy" thread.

I rather have this restructured via an external/more impartial approach and loose money than throw more money at this to end up loosing money (as at this stage I do not believe anyone can have confidence in GXY being able to return to being viable via this raising on the face of information given to holders)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.