GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Totally Agree Reiner.... Retail Shareholders do not have...

1. 79 Posts.
    Totally Agree Reiner.... Retail Shareholders do not have confidence in the existing management and board nor comfortable with financing and operational/acquistion decisions made. I personally would not throw good money after bad. chalk it up to experience.

You are correct re Insurance..... manufacturing businesses of this size have continuity plans and interruption insurance as part of Risk Management planning and generally the MD/CFO/COO have oversight. Who will be held accountable for this???

I and would say many disgruntled long term shareholders (I am holding a loss of 65% and thousands of dollars in RED) are not going to take up this absurd rights offer and prefer that the books are looked over independently including historical capital raising/financing decisions and related minutes from those meetings as well as Institutional shareholders and Deutsche Banks recent role and influence in this fiasco.

I'm am venting!!! and am speaking with ASIC today on process of investigation... Is anyone else able to comment or add their two cents on what ASIC may do or are required to investigate?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.