MSB 5.38% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Let me clarify, page-13

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11781

OK. I need to get something off my chest. I am a seasoned investor who appreciates the binary nature of bio tech investment....what I cannot understand is the total farce of releasing statements during the middle of trading hours...having put a trading halt on the shares at the start of play. As I have said in a previous post, the importance of these results are primarily to establish any "read through" to the existing phase 3 trials in CHF (which have already successfully PASSED numerous midpoint futility and other tests). I never understood why MSB would have pump performance included in their primary endpoints, when they have no control on the performance of the device, but then again, it was an independently funded trial.  I recognise and applaud that the pioneering work of MSB ,will save many lives, but the uncoordinated release of information to the market without a timely appropriate response from the management, in my view, hugely undermines investor confidence in the shares. I have not yet established who is to blame for such irregularities..but people need to pull their socks up .

Bad day at the office ! GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.068(5.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.367B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.23 $1.18 $5.300M 4.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 66533 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 79050 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.