A2M 1.56% $5.86 the a2 milk company limited

Ah, just another day on the A2M boards and yet another post from...

1. 16,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Ah, just another day on the A2M boards and yet another post from Hokey full of ignorance, deceit, FUD and downright lying.

Funny how he says "the SP has gone nowhere". Why is my A2 holding up nearly 30% then?

The UK operations are MAKING money. Not losing it- of course if you'd actually read the report you'd know this. And as for the US- it's the biggest dairy market in the world. You think A2 are just going to rock up at the docks with a ship full of milk and sell it from the boat? It takes time to crack markets. China took years and the results are only just becoming apparent now. The US is going to take time too- but that's just fine with me. I'm in this for the long term.

You seem to think you're some type of price-picking guru. You told us all that there was a gap at $1.06 and that it was going to get filled. How's that prediction going? All gaps must be filled right?

Seriously, you just prove every time you post that you are absolutely clueless. Shorters in control? Best laugh I've had all week. I'd probably say it's just the normal action of people taking profits- and well they would too, as the SP has risen about ten percent in a month. Nothing at all unusual is it?

Go back to spamming your BAL boards Hokey. Go tell them all how much better BAL is. You know, the company whose SP has gone backwards this year right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.86
Change
0.090(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $5.90 $5.80 $6.580M 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 $5.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.88 12383 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.