A2M 1.42% $6.23 the a2 milk company limited

No need for abuse an name calling Tho I guess it's tough when...

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739

No need for abuse an name calling Tho I guess it's tough when you are doing your shirt on something you expected more of

The cash on hand compared to the half year given the revenue was 352 million is ordinary any value investor would deduct the model they use on that report

The cap ex was very high guidance was only just met if you can't see the US was a miss you are not reading the report correctly

It will require too much cash burn to break into the US market I would not be surprised if they decided not to as

Going forward the risk of regulatory change in China is very real still the biggest challenge ahead in my view

Supply also a concern with the recent ANN saying priduction remains in changed

Another concern is capital not sure how they are going to go on these huge expansions Into the US UK etc or be able to increase the supply issue without raising more capital

69 million cash on the bal sheet is not enough to do this In my view

So let's discuss where are they going to get the cash to expand an meet demand once the two child policy in China has affect how will they fund all this with just 69 million dollars on the bal sheet

Was not much about the court case how much cash burn will that take an what provisions need to be made in the event they lose the case to a DCF ?

Challenges ahead in my view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.23
Change
-0.090(1.42%)
Mkt cap ! $4.510B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.30 $6.31 $6.17 $6.785M 1.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5458 $6.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.24 13490 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.