FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Let me throw a pebble in the pond and see what happens

1. 7 Posts.
    This is an open forum for posting or so I am told so I am going to have shillings and cents worth. I have been reading HC posts on BGS for sometime now and I can't believe how nearly all of you have 'Salire ad cohortem plausrtum'
    Am I correct in saying from a few of you that IF and I say 'IF' the votes don't go the way of two new BOD's that you will sell your shares? I see that as cutting off your nose to spite your face, if you think the tenement has the best grade why sell?
    When a chairman is ousted from an organisation there is always never a hand over why would BGS be any different if WW were to be ousted at the EGM?
    Also IF ML & JM were to come in as the new BOD's a previous thread I did read did say they would not want payment for there services? Hmmmm that is a bit sceptical...... when have you ever heard of working for no money? Or will they negotiate a huge amount of shares instead of cash? Maybe boy1 or Frank1 can elaborate?
    And one final note are there any legal documents and 'Not Heresay' to say WW and Gas are being corrupt in dealings with BGS? If there are documents then they should be presented to the ASIC, if it's just heresay then its like spreading rumours in a childhood playground.

And NO before anyone asks I am not going to provide you with how many shares I hold/not hold or have sold, that is my business and my business alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.