FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Let me throw a pebble in the pond and see what happens, page-20

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Another gsmaree - I'm sorry but if you've had the involvement with the co for as long as some of us have you should've already come to the realisation that promises are vanity and progress is sanity.

I do wish you wouldn't then Duff Beer qualify your interjection here with a 'and no - don't ask me how many shares I have or what my interest is because that's MY business' - that's just asinine. You don't have to be Einstein to grasp the mechanics of what could've happened to advantage any particular individual or fund - you just have to acknowledge what HAS happened, circumstantial or otherwise.

Unfortunately too many of us have neither the time nor inclination after all of this to keep filling the trough without suitable performance from the BoD - there is nothing wrong with that expectation.

On the other hand if you're saying that some here would sell up 'to spite their face' - I think you should look at previous examples of action by shareholders in similar situations.

If the threat of taking action as an oppressed minority came up that might wake BGS up to the fact that digging more into those relationships could reveal more info than some would want to be made public...

But THAT is just pure unfounded speculation - which we need no more of here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.