FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Let me throw a pebble in the pond and see what happens, page-36

1. 6,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4397
    I would like to say yes and if it was the case then I think the current directors would have little choice and to save whatever credibility that remains in tact with BGS investors, they would walk...... but I believe that the windy ones are supporting the current board.
    Not overly sure if there would be financial ramifications for them doing that, as in loss of any performance shares/right/options etc...
    Although, remember that GAS is an investor, and investors are here to make money (hence when they took some off the table during their sell off)
    Hindsight being a wonderful tool, would they still have done that if they knew what was coming?
    Has their recent buying, showing support for the current board, or just a fund seeing a good buying opportunity, I'm surprised that they brought on market to increase their holding versus converting some of the 10.4c options they hold.

Speaking of options/right/performance shares.... It slipped my attention earlier, but going over some notes on this lazy Sunday morning, in all the apparent delays re: drill results ( I anticipate there should be a continuous flurry of announcements in regards to them) the delay in the Scoping Study etc,
    I notice how QUICK the directors were in exercising their B Class performance rights (2,000,000 of them, after the #2 Milestone was achieved re: the announcement of the scoping study) Considering that these options are supposed to be applied for and agreed to by the board, they were quick!!
    Nothing to do with adding voting power I suppose?

Still shaking my head as to why WE share holders actually agreed to such generous terms for our directors doing so little to achieve them, not a bad deal though, someone else does the work (Scoping Study) they get the rewards. Were we just all star struck with the Li acquisition and agree to anything as we could see some share holder value, and what the heck, if we get to the milestones it would assumingly mean that we would be looking at a share price more aligned with the progress at the time.
    As far as milestones go, now that #2 milestone was meet and has been exercised, does that make #1 milestone null and void? or will the #1 milestone kick back in when the JORC is updated?

cheers
    ALL the above is IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.