ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Let me.., page-31

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Agree with the first part. Complete capitulation however??? The anonymity this site provides allows for some raw forms of public stupidity without consequence.That was a bit harsh. What I meant was, people can make blasé comments with reckless abandon knowing they can't be publicly scrutinised. It is a shame most 'down rampers' on here seem to lack the due diligence of their 'ramping' peers. I am one of those who does not have the current financial intelligence/time to go toe to toe with the likes of ds and co. But IMO this is definitely going to be sold down in the near future. In fact I'm certain now that ado is stuck in the mud till next year. The more I read the more concrete my resolve. The next quarterly is a time away but I would put my house on revenues remaining flat contrary to what Geoff has revealed of late. Not calling him a liar, just don't think enough is going on behind the scenes commercially. My initial feelings toward anteo when I first invested have done a complete backflip. However, nanotechnology is the way of the future and I still have hope for these guys. I wish more C. Brehevacic (spelt wrong, but you all know who I mean ) types would appear to really start some beneficial debate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.