ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Let me.., page-55

1. 30,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1822
    How is ADO 'in a pickle' if its nanotechnology is essential to making the POC1 hand held device give lab quality results?

If anything, being an essential element to a process gives ADO greater bargaining power.

The hold-ups are at POC1 end. An exclusive but limited deal is more than likely IMO. Thrashing out the terms for that will take time and IMO those negotiations would have already started.

As for BBI, and the takeover this can happen anywhere (but a hostile takeover is unlikely to happen to ADO because of the very tight top 20 holders).

What are the investing principles involved? I hold a mining exploration company and a mining major held an option which all logic told you they would exercise, and every signal told you they would exercise. They did not, due to a battle for control over CEOs in the merged entity and their different priorities. A failure to exercise the option due to a heightened state of tension and almost paranoid risk aversion, was collateral damage.

Hardly the exploration company's fault (or ADO's fault that something analogous happened with BBI).

What happened to my exploration company? A way down the track, they sold an interest netting over $100mil AUD giving over half as a return of capital to shareholders, and are now in a trading halt over partial sale of another, probably as part of a JV. A good asset remains just that even with a few speed bumps on the road.

IMO traders will either pump or talk doom. Commonsense should trump that.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 21/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.