MAT 0.00% 2.5¢ matsa resources limited

Let the Chinese build it Paul

1. 1,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Having our own processing plant is a big leap forward..is like one moving from paying rent to buying their own house... What a feeling!!!!!

however, I would like to emphasis that using local contractors is very expensive and time consuming.
    estamate cost $60 mil +++++
    But if we get a Chinese contractor we ll save more than 30 million bucks and have it running in 2 months..
    my Neighbour is a Muslim arab he demolished his old house and is building a duplex. He is very conservative and believes that birds of the same feathers flock together ..you know what I mean..
    but when it came to business he was very pragmatic.
    the first week a team of Arabs arrived to do the demolition...it took them 2 weeks...every time I looked through the window they were either smoking.. eating or bending down praying!

then the action began, was amazing to watch..
    a team of Chinese concretors dropped in and done the foundation in 2 days..then another team of Chinese carpenters and bricklayers arrived and put up the whole structure in 2 weeks..the first floor is finished.. I tried to speak to them about my car getting splashes with mortor from the brick laying..not a word of English..
    but what a wonderful job they done..my neighbour was smart he didn't bring in his own elk.. he got people who would do the job in short time and for less cost..
    if I want to build something in the future..I know who I ll be giving the work too..definitely not to a unionised workforce asking for tea breaks every hour or to bludgers thinking they are previledged to be true blue..

Matsa should ask for tenders of many sources and if a Chinese company can do the job for less and quickly...we ll be winners
    We should remember that Tony Poli and his shareholders made their millions from Chinese and not from local bludgers who prefer to splash their
    Millions on giving hookers diamond rings and trying to save the planet and people from slavery instead than saving their own kind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.