CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Let the finger pointing begin, page-20

1. 9,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8584
    IP,
    "have you tried management if not why not and if so what did they say.",

You obviously missed the post where I stated that I had made over a dozen phone calls, there was never anyone available at that time, and they would get some-one to ring me back. I was never rung back. I also sent a couple of emails with pertinent questions, same lack of response. Eventually I did get a response, not to the latest enquiry I had made, but to one over a month prior....
    Here is the question.....
    I was asking for some clarification on the "well over 100,000 tonnes of high-grade native copper ore ".
    Is this on the the same 2 stockpiles as previously mentioned, ie the 12-15% stockpile and the 8-10% stockpile that were reported in the September quarterly on page 38? Is the percentage of each stockpile still roughly the same ??

....and here is the response.....
    "XXXX, firstly the amount of ore and the grade of the ore cannot be predicted at this stage. It has to be crushed and assayed on the belt and the tonnes and grade recorded.  You can’t dig ore out of the ground and predict the exact grade until its crushed and assayed.   We are mining ore up to 80% and ore at 5%, 10%, 8%, 30% which makes up an average grade for DSO shipping ore.   We will put another announcement out once the DSO is completely crushed and assayed and we announce shipping time.   No-one can predict the average grade until this has been done. We are digging it straight out of the ground, it’s not hand sorted.

So it's just other companies that are well enough organised to get the facts correct. Do you think that is a good enough response to a very easy to answer question? Mind you, it took a month to get that, so I gave up asking.

I've stated on several occassions that I believe the resource to be fantastic, above the JORC from what I have seen, yet shareholders, especially the long term ones have been let down by some poor decisions. It really has taken years longer to bring this mine to fruition than it should have, yet other companies seem to be able to get it right.
    If management could get this company to full production without the need for more capital, then I'd be back buying more shares, but the poor history of broken promises leads me to believe that they might have to go back to share holders one more time cap in hand. Of course then I'll be able to buy more shares for less dollars.
    It's the lack of any realistic guidance that really hinders share performance, plus of course past guidance that's not met.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.