TXN 0.00% 58.0¢ texon petroleum ltd

let the games begin!, page-68

1. 2,614 Posts.
    michael thats a pretty cheap shot

if all posters where holders it wouldnt be a discussion it would be a constant hype and ramp athon.

Balanced discussion is healthy. If those who hype and ramp up or down are asked to explain thier rational, thier thinking then those lookers, watchers and newbies will develope a far deeper understanding of why people think one way or the other.

If we just sat here and clap every time someone posts something positive about TXN or AUT or SEa etc that would mean the content of the threads would become utter garbage.

Discussion (which by definition is both positive and negative) is healthy for everyone and particularly for understanding how deeply some folk know what they are talking about.

So far you have targeted me largely just because im not posting what you want to hear. Where realistically you should be expressing your opinion with facts to back up why you think im wrong.

Do you disagree with what im swaying about agents posts on AZZ, or do what is it you disagree with. In regard to your 5c comment a lot has transpired in the development of TXN since that comment. Clearly right now i think its worth a lot more then 5c, but i also think its "to me" worth a lot less then 69c.

If they get a second EFS flow in March over 1000boepd and they substantiate those flows from thier first EFs well with decent declines shown on the TRRC database thye will rapidly rise in my opinion.

Hows about you post some details about what it is you disagree with michael and facts to support your view rather then making personality comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.