RR1 0.00% 1.1¢ reach resources limited

I have a mate who is a high flying mining executive but only...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69

I have a mate who is a high flying mining executive but only takes short term roles say 6mths max, and they earn $250K+ as a full timer, so half a year at $150K odd he says "pays the mortgage and allows travel" and for the first 6 weeks of their new jobs are taken up just writing massive reports like 60pages long so the business can interpret. Then the business changes direction. But they need this expertise for these reports and that's why we don't hear initially from those executives. My mate is something like a met super or mine manager something like that. Most of the time he's working in a cafe or from home. Some got it easy - after all that Uni work of course.

For me, it's poor service really. just say, New Boss, back in 6 weeks with a report. Easy. Be honest.

Otherwise, it's like being at a sporting ground and wondering if the teams were ever going to make an appearance as you were told there was a game being played there. Which means at what point in time do you decide to abandon the plan and leave?

Thankyou.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.618M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $16.03K 1.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 74395 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 118263 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.