LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Let the legal games begin, page-24

1. 8,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1026
    ML.

No one wants to live in the bottom of a garbage can - least of all me - but it is CO2 that is what every government, and "Global Warming" preacher, is on about all the time. The air, and just about every part of human habitation on earth needs cleaning up, but CO2 is not the villain it is made out to be.

I have never been able to reconcile in my mind how CO2, which makes up 0.397 % of the atmosphere, is such a culprit when it comes to warming. I cannot believe that it is all so delicately balanced.

I remember crazy Bob Brown being on the telly just after the Innisfail cyclone in QLD a few years back when he said "See that cyclone is the result of global warming."

What he did not take into account was that QLD had been in a huge drought, for about 6 years, and the reason for that was that there had not been the usual cyclones that bring the rain laden low pressure systems most every year. So Bob is blaming global warming for a cyclone that was way overdue.

The Americans were always against the concept of global warming, then suddenly, they realized that there was a whole new money making industry in global warming and suddenly they were believers.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.