ASX 1.54% $64.65 asx limited

I am all for a correction, and the bigger the better. Though I'm...

1. 577 Posts.
    I am all for a correction, and the bigger the better. Though I'm not so sure I would be buying Puts of Stocks. I would rather be selling Futures for the S & P ASX 200. Could be doing good over the next month or so. Furthermore, I think the Australian Dollar will strengthen even more, so perhaps some more Forex trading.

However, if certain stocks go down over the next month or so, I will look at investment there. Such areas of investment will likely be in the mining and exploration sector. Commodities generally do better in market general market down turns, unless the cause of the downturn is a substancially weaker global economy. This downturn seems to be lack of market confidence due to major business failure and fraud. This could trigger an even bigger lack of confidence for general investment, which would then lead to a substancially weaker global economy.

In short, I'm sitting tight for now. Though, if I had the time I would be looking now in preparation for later. The resource sector interests me more now than for a long-time, but as I have undertaken university studies (Finance) I no longer have the time, and I find that my bank balance is quite small.

Roland Heese

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.65
Change
0.980(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $12.53B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.50 $64.85 $64.14 $15.02M 232.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14 $64.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.70 1008 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.