ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Brown coal usage is going to multiply duo to under exploitation...

1. 129 Posts.
    Brown coal usage is going to multiply duo to under exploitation in this resources hungry world, especially in Asian pacific region countrys in their early stage of industrialization. coal to oil or diesel is not viable atm in current oil price, even oil price soars again, I still doubt it. the process requires too much water( and cause more polution than just burning coal). Indian and China are facing severe( and becoming worse) shortage of irrigation water. Australia, everyone knows. From recent news, it looks like australia is looking to electrical cars and E85( ethonal) as the solution to the foreign oil reliance. it does not matter in which case brown coal can not be abandoned, then it comes to the question how to clean it up, basicly dry it up. Competition is good, but I don't think any heat and squeeze method is qualified as our competitor costwise, not even close. THAT IS the BASIC PHYSICAL LAW, especially those need to heat the brown coal to 1000c or more. It needs very high presure, energy intensified, more sophysticated in management, more capital needed if in same scale etc. Coldry is supirior in every way.
    I am sleepy. Maybe something wrong, I will check it up later. Any correction more than welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 28938443 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8857986 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.