BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Let the re-rating begin, page-38

1. 31,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    the asx are clowns,,,but its out of the way for now,,,l hate using charts as a reference of old highs etc but in this case l am sticking my neck out,,2 reasons,,,the TECH play,and we have not had 200 to 500 million shares added,,,for this to work and make us all bucketloads we need a higher price before any deal
    then we can offer let say 20 million shares at .025 or 3 cents for tech play,,now if its close to a div paying one
    these options will and could be in the money late 2015,,,this is how l would play it if l was boss
    now we know the bosses are fully loaded and this is the time to strike as market is thirsty for these plays
    most importantly what l like opposed to others is this can sustain the spike and might turn out to be one of those very longterm investments
    lets face it we will need everything to go right but its not like we are starting with 500million shares no cash
    no nothing
    still its early days but everything is there for the taking but out of my hands and yours
    please get it right thats all l ask,,,,
    my target without the TECH was 2 cents so you could imagine how l felt after the quarterly stating 3 tech stocks at different stages
    now everyone does things differently so do whatever is best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.