NTU 0.00% 2.8¢ northern minerals limited

Ausheds...you are without doubt one of the most frustratingly...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Ausheds...you are without doubt one of the most frustratingly misinformed posters on hotcopper. I suspect it might be a good time to re-evaluate your understanding of both the sharemarket and your reason for being in hotcopper.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but there are ONLY 2 reasons to buy a share - 1) you expect to be able to sell the share at some time in the futuere at a higher px than that at which you bought it 2) you expect it to provide a revenue stream that matches or outperforms other asset classes.

Global interest rates are on average 1% or lower. If one had bought NTU ANY TIME in the last year (say from 5.5c and upwards ) your return on capital would have been fantastic compared to other asset returns arguably as good as any returm anywhere in the world).

You said said "I don't care about the NTU share px.." obviously shows a very weird understanding of what you're talking about. There are other forums to discuss the philosophies of the world but by any asset return yardstick you could not have possibly been more wrong about whether NTU was a good share to have bought.

There are elements of risk in all asset classes. I would suggest 100% + return in 12 monrths is an adequate return relative to the risks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $165.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $14.98K 537.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 3483005 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 897750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.