MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

let the share run, page-42

1. 94 Posts.
    vontrader

That is a fairly benign and assumptive comment "are the people moaning the silly one's for obviously jumping on something this morning for a Gamble without any research"

That is a question, not an assumptive comment. I asked a question but you sought to reword it to suit your unnecessary criticism. What about having constructive input and just answering the question I asked... otherwise why bother making comment?

How would any research predict the day traders would trade it so woefully ?

I make no mention of how woeful DTers would trade today or how any research would predict such a day in the first place.

123M trade at 4.16c average, yet sold down to 3.7c

Yep, and a classic bounce off here about now should be support.

Actually, any research done today would suggest that based on the trending chart and technicals, and especially todays fundamentals put this at a heavy buy at 3.8c IMO

Calling people silly and assuming they have done no research because the stock has retraced is a real cop out IMO

Not once did I make comment about the stock retracing nor should one think that I called EVERYONE silly..... this type of share movement is usually expected considering the gap up this morning and breaking out from .037/.038 resistance.

Please don't put words in my mouth and try reading my post without being the devil's advocate yeah?

In summary my point is, there are some people moaning because the stock is not moving as one would expect. Share holders are selling on the good announcement this morning to lock in profits or to trade it and hopefully buy it back cheaper.

It appears to me that there has been a lot of people jump on the band wagon lately hoping for a quick dollar, today's trading action is irrelevant. People have been ramping this stock for a while now so it is evident some news would come and whether that be good or bad news is another story.... some people obviously still took the "gamble" based on the rampage the stock got and now are not happy because they thought they come up trumps with that Ann out today. Well yes, those people only need to hold but what if they are only trading the T+3 so now they start to panic which can be likely for it to sell down further.

IMO now is the time for profit taking and once the tree rattles the SP will continue its steady climb to the respected market value it should be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.