CSR 0.00% $8.97 csr limited

let the show begin, page-3

1. 117 Posts.
    I cannot hope to realistically measure the impact of short-term speculators or excessive negative sentiment on the spot share price. I am guided over the longer-term by what I believe the stock is fairly worth based on the company?s earnings ability and potential. These earnings will in turn depend on present and likely future operational, industry and macro factors.

I suspect the current CSR share price is weighed down by a prevailing market pessimisim about internal management capability (especially over Viridian), asbestos liabilities, construction starts and the direction of the general economy.

Disclaimer
    Please note that I am not providing valuations, advice, information, recommendations or predictions. The above statements are merely my own calculations, comments and thoughts as an ordinary shareholder without any special skills or knowledge. I absolutely disclaim any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any consequences arising from the use of my calculations, comments and thoughts expressed. If you require advice or information, you should seek the services of an appropriately qualified independent expert professional person as well as do your own proper and thorough research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.