TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Let TON run, page-62

1. 7,432 Posts.
    but coxxy BB seems free to be able to comment on Institutions holding but not individuals selling? Could he be lawyer speaking and saying that of the x number of institutions on the Register,some/most even just one is still holding so he can say Institutions involved in the Placement are still holding but mean not ALL involved just some,majority ie lawyer speak.

consider that BB wouldn't have been having some indepth conversation with justreadings reporting friend AND the only comments on this subject were 1/ Hedge Funds did the dirty selldown and 2/ no comment on individual shareholder transactions can be made.

besides Martis trades $17mil divided by 10 to 20 $1.7mil to $850k and declares he don't take losses. So are these Institutions blithely doing the double down ? Suppose so seeing as it's other people's money they're being smart with. Glad they're not managing my unit trust whatever.If they're worse traders than Martis!

No coxxy these are City of London Institutions if they didn't take the chance to grab 80/70 even 60 cents over 50cent cost in 2/3 days? instead fell into a 20/30 percent loss they'd be spitting chips,losing their bonus at least.
    too bad,so sad hey? no trading plan just jumped up 20year old gun bunnies.
    when are they gunner make a movie Pussy Cats of London City.hey? base it on going the TON play. Are English Placement getters so very much more 'ethical' than our Aussie ones?

Institutions are the ma and pa investors 'friend'? demented one would get Institutionalised sectioned believing that imho.

To finish up just some thoughts.
    Nicanda Hill was heralded as the place of Sweet Spots that would drill SYR top grade equal areas. Drill reports to date have been pretty ordinary,at least the Market decreed them so

BUT BUT BUT both posters here and the blessed BB have combed the results and found released results are drill holes on the outskirts of the sweet spots, a mere 20% of holes have been reported on

My Question is Was there no Priority given in drilling? ie drill the most likely identified VTEM area and then carry this priority into the lab for analysis so as per SYR you get first reports of Bonanza Grade and then analysis confirming and then 2 weeks later Drill results of surrounding nearby location giving width and from surface depth of this Bonanza Sweet Spot for a mine location and then you get the metallurgy of flake size and floatation and you're going somewhere

BUT NOT TON no they drill a kinda sweet spot and 2 weeks later report some result of a drill hole on the outskirts and then.. well can't say I've seen any metallurgy on any dang drill hole. Certainly none has issued to make the Market take notice and BUY.
    TON just keeps rabbiting on about Enormous World Class Resource with actual mine site sweet spots unidentified but supposedly out there amongst the 80% unreported holes OR in one of their other tenements around Ancuabe,Sth Balama or Wherearewe gulch.plain whatever to be drilled next year,

yet they babble what the Market wants nay NEEDS to hear about getting off takes!!?!

Pilgrims I was down the Valley in the early 80's in Brisbane. I saw the Joke 'authorities' pull. I had it perpetrated on me.
    If the next news isn't confirming of a sweet spot DEFINITELY depth/width/quality of a mineable area next year? if it's a repeat of the last 2 ,merely 'encouraging'?

but surely Brad Boyle and Chairman Jenks are aware of this and are kicking the Assay office into schedule timing drill news better than til now.

we or at least you await
    happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.263K 426.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 282896 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171872 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.