TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Let TON run, page-64

1. 1,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Jaded good come back, BB and Jenks imvho would have 2 way dialogue with the instos as next round of funding could possibly come from the same crowd here u on London boys selling out high .... The sp crash is sort of puzzling part of me agrees it got way over heated on the Syr Glencore news but that would most likely be retail investors who didn't do there homework / st - day traders who could have been burnt big time

I am in 2 school of thoughts and to be frank not completely sure which is correct instos could have held knowing the long term fundamentals and be soaking up again averaging down or did sell out banked profit and are back soaking up again ???

I did my DYOR late last year and started buying at 8.5c this has always been a 24 month play for me, that is my defined time frame I here all the bubble stuff on Graphite but don't completely agree if you read some of my previous post I don't believe I ramp most are based on where graphite is going head to,what it will be required for and future technologies that aren't main stream but will become main stream not this year or next maybe a start in 5 years but once it starts it won't stop

i have slight advantage by being some what involved in motive power, no expert by any means but I see where it's heading, I have also posted that I believe the nature of the Ann's could have been not staged but could have been released for the convenience of bigger players many have asked why do we drill to find 6.2 kms long by 1000 metes wide by 400 deep whats the point of having the largest 10% cut of grade in the world

Next Ann's I believe will turn the tide, people will start to say how come the 13-15 18 23 % stuff wasn't announced sooner bang got the market off footed big time relates through the roof as every body scrambles to get back in but who brought up to here smart money, instos those brought in by Jenks the London boys as you called them, if you have an email I can discuss this with you please post all mine are named based and not comfortable as some may join dots .......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.