TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Let TON run, page-65

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Coxxy
    this weekend some analysis of the Is there a Graphite Bubble particularly caused by supply [future] exceeding demand particularly in the Telsa GigaFactory factor is being dissected and discussed.
    It's coming out of the Graphite thread and in the KNL/VXL/SYR Flake Size Matters? thread.

Now this is Graphite Market HC'ing DYOR advancing various cut'n' paste expert opinion thru a filter of those interested in this General Topic. and those interested? well have a Graphite Ego based on a 2/3 year interest in the subject of Graphite.
    Such discussion requires "Heartless" and Partisan POV's of various ASX graphite listed shares and the current MOD set up doesn't allow such discussion to 'clutter' individual share threads.
    Particularly the SYRians go the TOU and I think any sustained negativity of TON in the scheme/state of play too would generate TOU's.

So tomorrow a synopsis of the State of Play Graphite will be cultivated/summarised and some concept of Reality; Future Demand Graphite somewhat resolved I hope.
    imho TON is overblowing itself by comparing to SYR alone instead of comparing MC wise with Graphite Industry 'standard' especially in terms of time to production and forward estimating kt's of production

but that's just me; the discussion mentioned may justify your FA estimations.

My interest is in the Graphite Sector and various ramifications of reality within it ie there's lots of games in town and TON is far from bees knees imho.

so tomorrow,see ya down the Graphite Thread.?

happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $5.222K 482.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 584415 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 135650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.