TON 0.00% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

Let TON run, page-78

1. 987 Posts.

For me and by way of example, when I buy a house, it is usually after completing some research on the whys and wherefores.

Once purchased, I don't have to justify my purchase to anyone (perhaps only to my better half), but least of all to those that don't own houses.

HC is unusual in that it is meant to be a discussion site for stocks yet ends up being a forum for the haves vs the have nots. But people do like joining debating societies just to debate, so each to their own I guess.

I'm all for full and frank discussion but improper information and prejudice distort realistic discussion on HC and HC is predominantly a day traders forum. The best source of information has always been the company and working in the mining industry in roles not too dissimilar from BB probably gives me a better perspective.

I am biased because I hold TON, have held for almost 2 years and will continue to do so. The sad thing is many posters including the have nots have talked themselves out of buying and holding TON from 5c. TON is and will continue to be the best performing stock in our portfolio.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 550000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 391903 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.