Our brothers and sisters will be happy to see Jehovah’s name...

1. 22,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Our brothers and sisters will be happy to see Jehovah’s name where it ought to be.”

They may know of a name, but would they be happy if they found out the truth that the JW's removed the clear and obvious and more importantly, words in the Bible that say, they are to be the Temple for which God and the Spirit of God, one in the same, WILL dwell IN them?
    Which would obviously guide and lead them to God's truth, just as the Bible says, Spirit of Truth = God.

Naturally, if God is dwelling IN them, there will be Unity in One.
    But to remove the word, IN from the original Greek writings and replace it with Unity and some surrounding words to MAKE the Unity word fit, is no more than misleading and deceptive as the Greek clearly shows the word IN and not Unity in these verses.

And the sad part about, Mr G and I assume the Tower mates, never appear to answer, justify this SERIOUS change of God's inspired word.
    And your putting forward, recommending another of JW's Translations = eek.pngwhat.png

The Bible is clear, God can be anywhere and everywhere at the same time (but not according to JW's) and one would expect that is because John 4:24 Spirit God is = The Holy Spirit and the Greek makes no mention of him as in "a" Spirit, but Spirit.
    They say this is not so, despite the clear and obvious of --> John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Perfect alignment to and meaning of John 1:14 where The Word, God is dwelling in the Temple, Flesh = Jesus.
    And the Word became.............IN the flesh of Jesus, just as John 14:10 shows us.
    The Word --> The Word of God is Spirit and Jesus received that, Spirit/Word without measure which THEN gave him, life within himself AT Baptism, just as God has life in himself at John 1:4.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.