Me deny Jesus, NO, NO, it is YOU that denies Jesus.You mate, as...

1. 22,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Me deny Jesus, NO, NO, it is YOU that denies Jesus.
    You mate, as the Bible tells us, have created another Jesus.
    Antichrist = to deny Jesus came in the flesh --> Began and came from Mary, Flesh = MAN of which you are denying = deny Jesus.
    Man does not pre-exist and you have ZERO to even hint at, the literal pre-existing Spirit of Jesus was placed in Mary.

Greek truth John 1:14 - And the Word flesh became and dwelt (ἐν) IN us,.................

In the beginning was the word, means, the inner thought, reason of The Almighty God and Father, Hence "and God was the Word", as per Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal; (Also known as Glory held via him which Jesus asks for in the Greek truth of John 17:5).
    John 1:2 The same, this, it was in the beginning with God.
    Hence the word -->(Titus 1:2) was with The God.

How did it dwell in us, as it is not speaking of Jesus (flesh)--> dwelling in us?
    The Word, which also means, or a tile to --> all of the word of God, dwelt in us, also known as Glory.
    The word of God being summed up as The Word is confirmed via Jesus, many times as in Luke 8:12-13 The Word.

Did the Word dwell in Jesus as I relayed, which Jesus himself relays about 4 times, just in John alone.
    John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself --> The Word); but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    And where does this come from Deu 18:18 - I -->(Almighty God and Father) will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

John 1:14 alignment --> John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he --> doeth the works.

And what does Jesus say about the Word = the word of God -->
    John 6:63 - They are Spirit.
    And what does the Bible tell us about this Spirit = John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for (because) God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
    Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the good news --> (the Word) to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Jesus receives the Spirit without measure, to enable him to speak the word = the word of God, otherwise he would not be able to, to the extent he did and knew = no way possible he can be this Spirit/Word as he was GIVEN to him and dwelt IN HIM, just as he says.
    John 2:19 & 21 - Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
    But he spake of the temple of his body.
    Who or what dwelt in this Temple, flesh of Jesus Tonio, according to Jesus, The Spirit/Word as in Word ->THE Word = The Word of God = The Almighty God and Father, The Aleph Tav.
    The very reason Jesus BECAME the Express image of the Almighty God and Father = he accepted and abided in the word = the word of God and EXPRESSED out the Word when he spoke = hence the express image.
    He could of said, if you have seen and heard me, your have seen and heard the Almighty God and Father.

OT set the stage, the cloud, the Glory = The word = the word of God (Almighty God and Father) filled the Tent (Temple).
    But in John 1:14, Jesus became the Tent, Temple = simples and the truth of the Bible.

The Word is none other than the Almighty God and Father and he is not and cannot become man, flesh.

That which is born of flesh is flesh, Jesus the man was Flesh and if he spoke his own words, mind = his words would bring the results of the word of man and the Bible shows us, this is NOT life eternal.
    Again, placing it right in your face, impossible for Jesus to be the Word.
    Otherwise, His Almighty God and Father would not have given and told him what to say.

As Deu says, God would raise him, teach him The Word = The Word of God and he did this for 20 plus years and topped it off, fullness at Baptism = Spirit/Word given without measure and God's words are Spirit.
    Jesus did not say, his own personal words were Spirit, He was speaking the God and Fathers.
    ZERO hint of a pre-existing Jesus in any way shape or form other than in the mind and plans of God in the likes of Deu 18:18 and the 3 Gospels Matt, Mark and Luke, make it very clear as to Jesus's physical, literal beginning = wake up mate, turn on the lights.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.