SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

lets all take a deep breath and calm down

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ...Guys calm down ok its the first day of the takeover and anything could happen from here.....
    ...What has changed since yesterday....
    ...well on thursday we were at 1.3 cents and now we are at 1.6 and it will rise from here...
    ...LRC continued on a merry ride up as the takeover progressed and so will SBL...
    ...We know that our company is strong with a strong resource base and a great operationl plant....and its under a takeover....
    ....So just calm down and see what eventuates it can only get better from here....win win is a takeover of this nature as the value will increase before December on market...
    ...RB

...Aman...
    ...You bought yesterday and you are the most vocal with 300K shares worth a little 5K and many here including myself have 10 times or more your holding,yet last week you were telling all, the company is worth zilch....
    ....I would steer clear of your advice and just let the company do its thing and hold me to my word, we will all be very happy come December, well a lot happier than we were last week thats for sure...
    ...Latsly remember all this is a "public forum" and any false comments ,claims and accusations can hold the poster liable...
    ...Many companies have suffered because of a lack of funds together with falling world markets etc...Its not always the managements fault so i would lay off accusing management....
    ...If you are not happy go see your solicitor....
    ...Relax...
    ...With respect...
    ...RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.