RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

let's be honest, page-7

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I reckon its a beaut announcement but I guess any announcement would have been a good announcement after the drought. But this one is a winner as it is a real project rather than just raise money to go wander in the wilderness looking for stuff and we have a genuinely knowledgeable and experienced partner. Obviously this mob like dealing with companies called RMG because they just did a deal with a company called RMG Services where they picked up a few hundred million from flogging it. Oh if only history can repeat it self!!!!

That was a great pickup mattyroo and one I suspect you'll celebrate in months to come. I can't wait to see Robhaywood tell us how he's made a fortune in the past few days trading low selling high - same old same old. I certainly believe you matty and I know many others on here are also due a big drink. The Colonel, Ace, Deansy, Tylvec, mickqld to name but a few.

To be honest I'm pleased we have an Aussie project rather than the Indo coal deal of sister ADD. It may well be a fantastic project but to many hurdles & risks - exchange risk, Indo bureaucracy, uncertainty of title etc. Give me a simple home grown project any day of the week.

As to the dilution, again I don't have a problem if it is for productive & good reasons. In this instance it is, it's to pay for the project. It also strikes me that if you're the vendor & sell for shares you must believe that it will come up trumps otherwise all you've got is worthless share script. Had we paid money we could have worried it was a dud. I'd rather have a slice of a pie that tastes wonderful than a larger slice of a pie that stinks.

Regarding questions from X, why don't you read the announcement a couple of times as all the info is there and spelt out quite clearly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.