URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Zed you are right and have been right for ages.Most folk here...

1. 3,606 Posts.

Zed you are right and have been right for ages.

Most folk here only want to burry their head in the Sand and only hear the GOOD STUFF, the stuff that makes them FEEL GOOD.

Although, that is fair enough, but its a mixed bunch of nuts here thats for sure and I dont hide it because I will be first to admit, I am one of those nuts, but at least I am being honest with everyone here and myself.

I can agree with some points from the so called CHEER SQUAD but then if they could just take off their BLIND FOLD for 2 minutes/or days they may start to appreciate some of the other side of the coin called REALITY.

Its easy to feel upset and it may be easy for some to remain confident, but folk forget that we each have our own circumstances of cause and effect here. And what many dont understand is that Uran Management have delivered absolutely NOTHING, and that is the Reality and FACT.

Emmi,
    Being confident about a Lost CEO of a company dealing with countries that are Lost within their political stability and direction in my view is nothing to be boasting about.

May I remind you, this is not a game of Dungeons and Dragons here, it is called the stockmarket and investment game, and we here are getting our Dumbbums kicked~!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.