URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

DD,A while back your wrote:"Me I know the people behind the...

1. 3,606 Posts.

DD,
    A while back your wrote:

"Me I know the people behind the company and their vision and accept their best honest efforts. KATE hobbs is a legend and Pat Ryan is a first class chairman."

So if you know the people behind the company, then perhaps you can explain to all us here exactly why this company called URAN is doing so BAD and getting worst????

You may accept their efforts, but I and others however, do not.

Kate Hobbs is NOT a legend and Pat Ryan is FAR AWAY from first class.

Why?? I back my case.

IF they are as you say they are then surely Shareholders would have projects delivered to back up previous statements and the company would COMMUNICATE with its shareholders.

So where are these projects DD ???
    So where is this Communication DD ???

IMO, Folk here have a right to ask questions and Deserve Answers not Assurance from people like you who KNOW the company and the people who are running it.

Are you here because you want to see want shareholders to be nice to management who has destroyed sentiment among many of its shareholders???

Are you here because you want to fleece the one's who speak out against the company because they are upset at the people who you know???

Are you here because you are related to someone from the company????

Which one is it DD ????

This Uran story is getting worst by the week and all people can talk about is politics and how close we are.

Dont forget I am a shareholder too and I want what you want however, I have different expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.