URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

lets be honest, page-46

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Jazzmox

"50 cents will be cheap shortly" Nonsense eh?

Okay. Thats your opinion. And based on what the company has, and where it is trading, it does look like nonsense....for now.
    I admit calling multiples is often 'ridiculous'.

A couple of points though.
    Uran only ever got an MC as high as around 70 million at 1.68. The 'multiples' I am calling are actually 1/3 of the highs a little more than 12 months ago!!!

I'm hardly 'ramping' a company that in a share price sense has 'already done that' by a factor of treble!

So statements made here by the likes of myself need to be seen in that context.

You say instos dont touch stocks like these. What has that got to do with my 50 cent comment?

This company trebled that without 'instos' on board...your comment makes no sense at all if you are in anyway trying to align that to share price appreciation.
    No connection there at all.

As for the comments re 'weeks'. I was merely posting what the 'Chairman' Pat Ryan stated in an email on the 14 January 2008....4 weeks ago.
    His comments not mine. Of course he was hopeful for 'weeks' and obviously Uran and the Ministry are working hard to get that.
    You did read that comment didnt you Jazzmox?

I dont mind any criticism just make sure it makes sense and ensure that 'you' know the facts.

Yes we/I have been calling this to have developments soon.

I'm happy to keep calling it. Yes I do think 50 cents will be cheap.
    50 cents FULLY DILUTED with Discovery onboard (and that means we have secured PROJECTS IN UKRAINE) will mean...wait for it...read slowly....

A market cap in line with 'other uranium juniors' 'at the lower end'..BLR/WHE for example...and it will produce BEFORE them.
    That is, my assumption is FUNDAMENTALLY based on Urans peers, 'their' current valuations based on what the market says.
    'I' dont value them...the market has..because they 'have' something.

Its not all popcorn and whoopee here you know. Sure, some of us take some poetic licence but we dont pull projects out of nowhere.
    Uran is negotiating over half a dozen possibilities in Czech alone.
    At least 2 in Ukraine...due shortly OR well before end of June.
    Kazakhstan MOU.
    Uzbekistan agreement.
    And 'other' projects/companies we do 'speculate' on.

Have you been following this????

Jazzmox the market cap here is tiny. 50 cents will be excellent value WHEN Ukraine projects are acquired...
    Not before. The market doesnt value it yet....or any of the negotiations at various stages of development.

We may not know the detail but we do know the approximates. And they point to a valuation well in excess of that.

Its all 'talk' for now. But thats what this is...a thread on Uran. Its 'about' discussion. We are not advisors. We are holders who have hopes re this company.

Ive lost count of the 'hopeless companies' nobody wanted or valued that have gone 10 bagger + over the last few years.

Uran is one of those that could....but has a way to go of course.
    It could be next week, next month...who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.