URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

lets be honest, page-60

1. 2,416 Posts.
    dF - while I share your view that ATM the co has nothing and has delivered nothing - I am mindful as Dave has pointed out, that the current chair- as distant and uncommitted as he seems on the surface, has very, very good creds. Yes he was CEO of Perth Building Soc then Challenge Bank then took Skywest out of trouble. If its anything that keeps me in Uran apart from my natural desire not to miss out on a good thing (The Archer is the true gambler of the Universe)- it is that I do not believe PR would still be chairman if things weren't going well behind the scenes. MK left - - ran out of patience with everything - BUT I think Ryan would also have left if it were going down the gurgler as many people here fear. While he's at the helm I am unlikely to bale out. It may all work out quite well for us in so far as that anns are made after this current market bearishness has settled .
    satori - he probably isn't accustomed as a previous fincnce CEO to answering queries from the masses - hence the stiltedness and tardiness of his communications -would have had multiple minions for this tedious task. Running a small spec is so different from running a 'big' bank. If there's one thing IUran could do as soon as they score - its put on someone who could deal with public and investor relations. The next thing they need to do is let us see what Schrimpf and Martinick have really been doing. There has been so little justification to date of their positions besides their incredible CVs.
    At some stage they will need to be accountable.
    Anyway better say 'bye otherwise I'll be accused of challenging satori in length of posts.!
    Cheers, A

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.