BCI 3.23% 30.0¢ bci minerals limited

Lets be positive with IO, page-15

1. 3,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    I take back the FOS statement, in retrospect it was yesterdays trade of the day. I closed out half of my BCI positions on open and when 29c was still available closed out the rest later in the morning. Suppose it was no different from you taking your Short trade at the same price. In fact yesterday, I sold all my shares (short and long) to re-assess the market situation.

Today it was too hard to resist and when the market started to move I jumped on some bargains. I hold no illusions about the future of BCI and the rest of the Juniors but stand by BCI's strong cash position in the short term. I bought them back at 27.5c along with a number of other smashed mining stocks. Overall I am in good profit on the day but exposed Long.

Given you and me accounted for 30% of the sales yesterday and volatility will continue over the next few days, what are your targets for BCI?
    I will be frank, I am looking for a SP of up to 40c when BCI reports, provided the overall market does not crash and burn in the mean time. I don't really expect BCI to fall much more if any.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $865.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $321.7K 1.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7084 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 81225 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.