ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I agree with your points.I also think it is bad faith to...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I agree with your points.

I also think it is bad faith to campaign in the election against the ML, all the while GGG is following the rules to achieve the ML. If there is a review process by the government of Greenland for the ML, based on all the past work, the new government would be hard-pressed to say we reviewed the information fairly before they denied the ML.

With my agreeing to your points and my own thoughts about bad faith on the part of the new government I cannot get around this one point I have seen floated in many threads, I am unsure if it is correct but the volume in which this point has been highlighted makes me think it is.....that point is this................ The government of Greenland has the right to refuse with no recourse when it comes to uranium.

This one point if true makes all else pointless. Sure Greenland government might look like bad guys to other mining companies, which could cause trust issues. But if this wording is active in the request for the ML, then the Greenland government has the trump card. Also, I could see why IA could campaign on shutting it down while the process is ongoing because it is in the contract that allows them to do just that.

I hope there is a way, but the wording in the contract will be key.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.