ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

My comment was more to do with what would happen if we DID have...

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    My comment was more to do with what would happen if we DID have legal standing and how we'd deal with an unfriendly gov after forcing our project though.

If we DON'T have legal standing to proceed because of whatever clause in there - it will still have the absolute shit litigated out of it.
    If ti drags out long enough, and the current government realises their plans for a utopia built on pig farming, jewelry and 4 tourists per year isn't actually enough to lift the country out of poverty, then there's still the possibility that - now they're in power - there's a chance they'll work out some sort of compromise that makes it look like they still got their way and still lets the mine go ahead.

People didn't vote them in because they were informed. People voted them in because they were misled and believed whatever scare-mongering bullshit IA fed them.

So if IA comes out and says 'hey everyone we've solved the problem for you! How awesome are we! We forced this damn foreign company to up it's standards AND give us a bigger share of the profits - so now you can have your cake and eat it too! How awesome are we!', the people will eat that up just as much and will help them stay in power.

In contrast - If the project goes off the table completely then there is no reason for people not to vote for Siamut again in the next election and go back to a party that actually knows how to run a country. So it seems their options are either:

• - Stop it dead in it's tracks now and forever >> Next election votes go back to parties that offer more than pig farming.

• - Drag it out indefinitely, maintaining power by keeping the population in a state of fear that if they elect anyone else the country will instantly be turned into a nuclear wasteland and they will be stuck with farming 3-headed pigs and 3-eyed fish. Staying in power by fear is never really a good long-term solution (especially in a so-called 'democracy')

• - Allow it with some sort of modification >> Claim it as their victory and ride that success into a win in the next election.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.