CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi all have not posted for a while but still read. Ah hoots you...

1. 1,067 Posts.
    Hi all have not posted for a while but still read. Ah hoots you are playing the same card you use to have a go at people at, anyway you must, like them have your reasons and that is fair enough. I think the point RNF and Hurl were making was that while your debt to issueing shares math may be correct and look clever, you chose to leave out the math in your comment about SFR being in your words "the big winner". When you made that comment you were clearly trying to imply CDU will have 250m shares and The big winner will only have 153. You did not say SFR have 153m shares and debt of "X" which with my math would equate to "X" extra shares, if you had the comparison is not that different is it?
    Anyway just know you and zed would have made a big deal about it if it had come the other way round. Imagine if cdu took out debt facility for 400 mill, used 100m to finish mine, used other 300m to buyback own shares at $4, being 75mil shares..gee we now have mine finished and 125mill shares only, genius.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.