VRX 5.41% 3.5¢ vrx silica limited

I have no idea re the silicon carbide, just a guess from facts...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I have no idea re the silicon carbide, just a guess from facts we already know.

Great job developing/looking at a better way to processing Silica- you explained the current problems to me before (on HC) which wasn’t ‘sand friendly’ to say the least.
    Maybe have a confidential chat with B if you haven’t already,?

As much as I want VRX to progress to the stage of us have dividends, my crystal ball is pointing to a massive take over.
    Thats not much different to selling any other asset and prepping for the best price eg value adding to the max - making future possibilities obvious & easier. MOUs already in place and potential buyers identified blah blah etc etc.
    Exploring Silicon whether it’s pure or carbide could/would be would be part of that too. Imo.
    Otherwise why waste money doing the quartz exploration & grades in the first place?

Everytime little ole me thinks I’m on to something new, I find out that Bruce has been on it for 6months & either figured it out or discounted it. You’re obviously been doing more than thinking about it (Si) which just reinforces
    it for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $21.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.2¢ $16.69K 495.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 216352 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 73017 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.