FML 5.00% 14.3¢ focus minerals ltd

All this talk about comparing differing company's production...

1. 2,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    All this talk about comparing differing company's production costs,lets bring some reality into the discussion.

FMl has been making a silk purse out of a sows ear for years and continually growing,clawing its way to where it is.

Why is that so important?

Because with such attention to detail,they were making $6m a year processing old tailings at $1200/oz to keep their mill fill and reduce their environmental liabilities at the same time.

Anyone can make a buck with a low cost resource and fml's costs per ounce would have been considerably lower,if they had ignored the tailings,but as a shareholder benefiting from $6m worth of paid for plant working the Mount,i say stuff any high per ounce cost comparisons with fml,i wanted that plant paid for.

COMPARE THE MANAGMENT

unlike other miners it's a case of keep the plant fuller than design capacity,yield high,clear up the site and mine the pit tops off numerous rising grades further down to set yourself up for leaner times.

FML's on a growth path.Who would you rather fly with,a risky budget airline,that doesn't fly half the time,or with one that dots all the i's and crosses all the T's.The small things like yield,plant improvements,these are signs of an exceptionally well managed and run organisation extracting every last OUNCE and DOLLAR of value out of what they touch.

I've always called it a steamroller in motion,well i think there are more surprises to come on the aquisition path and no-one is going to stop them,not even a collapsing gold price.They have been making hay while the sun shines and when it dulls,i wouldn't want to be contracted to them.

But as an employer,they intend to keep their nucleus thru high and low, you can see the high grade ore is owner mined,the pits contracted.

When things change FML will still be there,many others,even some big names WON'T.

So who cares if they consolidate a few more companies,tenements and collect more tax losses to use up,to keep the cash flowing direct to GROWTH.
    Isn't that how FML was created.

When you don't have the cash to waste,you can always issue a few more shares,or merge.
    With tax free cash things can get A LOT more exciting.Surplus cash into share buybacks for one.

Nice to think with the ultimate consolidation of CRE if it occurs means no tax payable on the next $200m profit.
    In two years,maybe the gold price will collapse and the CRE contracts with barrack allowed to lapse.

Does it really matter if you've had 200koz from those CRE pits in the interim at a cash cost of $1100 and you shut it all down?

At anytime FML may strike another Mount,or bring Summit into production if CRE is consolidated.
    Starting at 2g/ton thru the FML plant leaves ENORMOUS UPSIDE the moment any higher grade ore is found.
    FML Know it's there on their tenements,but don't have it yet.
    Even at these rising low grades there's cash in them there pits.

Compare apples with apples-please

DYOR-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.3¢
Change
-0.008(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.3¢ 14.0¢ $47.71K 340.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 583 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 13428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.