PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Thanks SOS. Agree that an SOE is very different from a converter...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks SOS. Agree that an SOE is very different from a converter and is very good news for Pilgangoora. I agree also that China never cracked the car manufacturing market and they have an opportunity to start afresh with EVs to crack this market and kinda need to do it anyway for their own sake to help manage pollution. So yes there is a lot of action with China. However, if China are showing their hand now trying to secure resources early, my questions are:

Won't every man and his dog want to stop China becoming the great new EV manufacturer?
    Will the spur the "painfully slow" Europeans into action? BMW, Mercedes and others don't want to lose their share.
    What about the Koreans and Japanese? Arguably even more to lose than the Europeans.
    And as for Americans, if they don't have the growth now, is this not an opportunity to go for growth?

I don't have any idea about the answers to these questions. My point is, yes having China involved is great, but not necessarily just because they are so big and they need this. More important to me is that there are a lot of countries with just as much to lose as China has to gain, and to me this is what creates the action, not just the mere fact that China has come to play.

Not criticising SOS, I always read your posts. Just offering maybe a different view on the China angle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.