GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

lets discuss tenements and company direction

1. 3,267 Posts.
    Cubbie and all GDA followers,
    Hey thanks everyone for the comments, much appreciated.
    After reading one of the last posts on the "fatstocks" thread I thought I needed to start a new thread to get away from me being the topic of discussion which was not intended. I need to clarify my comments about "needing a break" which is true but I will continue to read the posts and encourage discussion on the GDA tenements and company direction.
    "Cubbie" hit the nail on the head in her post (copied below) .....I loved the "little old lady" abbreviation, LOL, thanks for the humour. I thought I was reading my obituary there for a while....lol. Cubbie's comments confirmed what a lot of other people have said about appreciating the research and I just want to say thanks and let you know I am not going walkabout or abandoning anyone who has been following my observations and thoughts on GDA. What I do ask though is that people talk more about the company and the tenements and help us all by discussing the company direction and researching and discussing how we can feed back to the directors, what we think about the company direction, it's financials, it's priorities for expenditure,joint ventures, value adding to shareholder value and the flow and timing and details of information we want as part owners of Gondwana. I accept that day traders or weekly "in and out" traders have little interest in most of this but if like me, you want to see Gondwana emerge as an asx top mining 300 company over say a month to 3 months to one year time frame,there is a lot we need to discuss and communicate to warren and his board of directors. I have adopted a long term philosophy with my investment in GDA. I have been following the Australian sharemarket since 1969 and as you can imagine, have seen a lot of companies come and go, the market boom and crash and experienced a lot of things that give me confidence in a stock or otherwise.
    Being a shareholder in what is currently a 3.7c per share company which is significantly undervalued at that price,I see it holding more growth potential than most other companies I have researched over the last 30 plus years. As most of you know the other company I have confidence in is Flinders and apologies to flinders followers for not being too active in the discussions over on the fdl threads but their first quarter exploration of 882 will produce much to talk about shortly when Kev wills reports at the end of January. I'll be over on the fdl threads as well, at that time. But for the time being ,there are important things happening with GDA that need close analysis.
    I won't be saying much other than to respond to commentary from you about tenenements,company direction etc as this is where the mid term and long term company success and share price will depend.I still intend to make the occassional post about the data for those that are interested.
    Once again thank you for your kind comments,they help make the effort and time comittment worthwhile.

Here's the post from cubbie.....

21/01/08 18:55 (View)
    cubbie
    Post #: 2478096
    In Reply to msg: #2477841
    IP: 59.101.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: Hold
    Disclosure: Stock Held
    Views: 53
    To all posters on GDA,
    I'm an inexperienced trader and as such don't post very often. I also frequently don't understand the abbreviations used by the texting generation. I'm a grandmother and all that is pretty mystifying.At least I've worked out that LOL doesn't mean Little Old Lady but Laugh Out Loud!
    However I have found the posts of Fatstocks, Warnie and some others to be informative, generous and intelligent and I can say that I shall really miss FS. He has something to say and he doesn't have to share it with us. Great loss.
    I hold GDA and FDL because of them and have all confidence in these stocks.
    Cubbie

Please make your own investment decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.